Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Slow but steady stash bustin'

I wanted to set a new goal for myself of adding one new item to my etsy shop daily. But then I did realize that since I already tend to over extend myself, my goal will be to add one new item every OTHER day. This will also help with slowly getting rid of the obscene amount of fabric I seem to have. And yes, my other goal is to not buy any fabric until half my fabric stash is gone. Which is alot. If I don't start sewing I may be having fabric withdrawal soon!

So I've listed a couple things in the past couple of days.




I've found that the easiest way to get things done is to cut multiple things at once. I made a bib and sleep sack for a baby shower gift but cut out four bibs and three sleep sacks. I have two more of fleece covers/soakers of that fabric cut out and ready to finish up.

I also choose every other day because I'm trying to get some clothes done for my daughter before school starts and I want to get curtains done for all three bedrooms. And I still have lots and lots and lots of canning and freezing to do yet this fall.

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment