Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Is it Friday yet?

I'm trying to do too many things and everything seems to be going wrong.

I was sewing and my 2 year old was coloring on the table behind me. Next I hear a bump, an oops and then the sound of little things scattering across the floor.



This is my little organizer where I keep all of my snaps. One compartment for caps, one for sockets, and one for studs. Yeah, the whole thing went sliding off the table and across the floor.

I'm trying to look at the bright side of things in that at least I only have to sort by type, not color...

I have also been working on pickles this afternoon. I got the first batch in, started on the second batch, lifted the lid of the water bath to see if it was boiling and had a floater...a busted jar.

I'm still trying to find the bright side of that one...

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment