Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

A Simple Skirt for School

I started some school sewing for my littlest one starting 4 YO Kindergarten this year.

This is just a simple skirt with an apron attached and a little pocket that was Em's request. Material is Riley Blake's Hoo's in the Forest and the yellow some that I picked up at a garage sale a couple of years ago.

Miss Em is into anything fashion-y so when I asked her if I could take her picture, she put together her little outfit and her sparkly shoes and out the door she went to "work it."


 I made it long enough so if she has another growth spurt in the next couple of weeks (she's been growing faster than the weeds in the backyard!) it will still be appropriate.


Someone didn't want to be left out of the pictures!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment