Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

A birthday

I forgot to post about my Christmas baby.


This picture is of my now 5 year old little baby. She surprised us all when she came along. I wasn't expecting her and she wasn't planned (at least not by me but if I've learned one thing over the years is that God has plans for us we don't know about yet). She knows joy and happiness, she is patient and kind. She cares so much for other people. Last weekend we were at a local event and was worried that the people there may not know God. It makes me happy that she knows God and wants God to be a part of everyone's life. She's bright and imaginative and loves the beauty in the world.

She is a little lady and I learn something new from her everyday.

Mama loves you and thank you for being a part of my life!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment