Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Spagetti Salad


I know. That doesn't look like spagetti. When I first starting making this salad, I always used spagetti noodles but found the smaller noodles make for easier eating. But if I rename it now nobody would not what it was!

This is probably one of my favorite salads because it's never the same. Basically it's noodles with Italian dressing and whatever vegetables you want or have around to put in it. To really get fancy, I add black olives and pepperonis. In the summer, we make this salad quite often because it is so easy, stores well, tastes even better after a couple of days and is light and fresh tasting. Plus it's an added bonus of just walking out to the garden and picking some vegetables to throw in.

I made this for our spring supper at church tonight. I'm hoping there is some left over so we can have some with lunch tomorrow!

Blessings,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment