Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Boppi Pillow Cover

Finished another baby project this morning. It feels good to be getting items crossed off my to-do list! Our boppi pillow was looking a little tired looking so using all fabric from my stash, I made a new cover. Right now, it's supposed to close by overlapping the fabrics in the back but once I got it on, I think it may need a couple of snaps or some velcro to help it stay closed.

The fabric on the front is Dick and Jane fabric (I think from Michael Miller) and is a cotton woven. The fabric on the backside is minky leftover from Con's blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment