Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Rings

Do you GroopDealz?


Almost a month ago, I ordered two kits that included the stuff in the above picture, plus the findings to make earrings and necklaces. I ordered it from Groop Dealz at an amazing price.

I've ordered a couple of different things. I've liked everything I've gotten. You just have to be prepared to wait. Both took about a month to get here. I had forgotten about it until I got a package yesterday.


Last night, Miss Em and I made two rings. The pink one was for her and the orange one was for her bestie at school.

It took a whole minute and a half but made her do the silly dance.

This would be an awesome idea for a little girl's bithday party. Instead of cheesy favors, which if you're a mom like me get thrown away, each girl could do home with a ring, hairclippie and necklace.

And all the leftovers can be used for me to make earrings!

Lovely!

Oh yeah, and the etsy shop all these lovelies came from....PrettyLovelies

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment