Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Aww shucks...I'm flattered!

And I truly am flattered. MooMama has given me the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you!!
It truly is a blessing to know that others appreciate you, and in the form of a blog, appreciates your thoughts, however random they may be sometimes.  J

Here are the RULES for the Versatile Blogger Award-

1. Add the award to your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you.
3. Mention seven random things about yourself. (see below)
4. List the rules.
5. Award to 15 bloggers.
6. Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog.

So for SEVEN random things about me...

1. I was born with a double thumb which was heart shaped. One was removed at when I was a year old and now I have a crooked thumb.
2. I talk...a lot.
3. I believe all people are good...even after they prove me wrong. This thinking tends to get me hurt..I trust too easily.
4. I love children and would really become the next Duggar family if the Farmer would let me. The Farmer won't let me so we have three children...although I continually ask him if we can adopt.
5. I love to read. I usually have 15-20 books checked out at a time from the library and we go to the library once a week. This includes novels, cookbooks, how-to books, DIY books, history books, art and crafts books, etc.
6. I have a very short patience level...I work on this, constantly, usually 9,345 times a day.
7. I laugh and joke and tease...a lot. Life should be fun. My children will probably hate me when they are teenager. I look forward to this!  :)


This was the hardest part. I could give this to so many bloggers. I love reading each and every blog I subscribe to and I am also finding more and more blogs to read. It's really a good thing that I like to read because blog reading is part of what I read on a daily basis. It took me a long time to do this because all the blogs I read are my favorite and I wanted to pick everyone! (I also wanted to cheat and give it back to Moo Said the Mama but I thought that may be cheating).

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the award :) And thank you for being a reader! I couldn't have said it better myself when you said "It truly is a blessing to know that others appreciate you, and in the form of a blog, appreciates your thoughts, however random they may be sometimes."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Thank you for the award!! I'm touch... :o) I will came back and write about it on my blog when my little boy's gonna sleep... Thank you again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for honoring my blog in your awards. I really appreciate the thought as well as having you as a reader!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the award Lisa! And thanks for reading my blog!

    ReplyDelete