Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sewing for my boys

The boys often get left out of sewing projects. This morning I got busy making something for each of the boys and they are also functional.

First up...a neckwarmer for the middle man.


He's been wanting one since last year and usually stole his sister's. This one is a little more his size.


I also made a pair of booties for the lil' man. He's too young for winter boots but we don't always need a snowsuit on. Fleece on the outside, fleece on the inside with a layer of cotton batting. Perfect for winter weather. I'm hoping the elastic at the top will help them stay on since right now socks stay on his feet for about the time it takes him to get from the bathroom to the living room.

This side of Wisconsin didn't get the lovely snow like many of my friends on the other side of the state. I was kind of sad, I was actually looking forward to having some snow!

That is until it actually snows!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment