Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

A 3rd Birthday

Happy Birthday to my crazy wild little man.


You are my second unplanned** child and my second blessing from God. You make me laugh daily usually because you are driving me absolutely nuts. You are in love with your mama and your dad often teases you that you haven't figured out that you're cordless. You wake up in the middle of the night to crawl into bed with me, you snuggle in and kiss my check and then wrap my arm around your body. You're wild, unpredictable, spontaneous, stubborn, and full of joy and happiness. You attack life with intensity and passion. Mama loves you little man.

My middle child turned 3 today. Those are the things I told him this morning as we lay snuggled in bed. My little man entered this world struggling to breathe after an emergency c-section because he was in distress. I first saw and held him when he was four hours old. My little man was 23 inches long and 10.3 pounds. And then he slept in the hospital bed with me nonstop for almost 4 days straight. If the nurses tried to move him to a bassinet he would howl so they let him sleep with me. And to this day, he is still a mama's boy and melts his mama's heart.

Lisa

**I was told when I was 24 years old that I was infertile and although we were quite shocked, my children are truly blessings to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment