Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

Homemade Christmas

Time has really flown and I can't believe that it's the end of the year already. Connor turned one earlier in December and Emily turned 3 yesterday. Both kids really really enjoyed christmas. Emily is such a wonderful present opener. Even when she was opening Connor's gifts she would squeal with delight and state "OH WOW." Below are some of the gifts I made for the kids. Three pairs of new jammies for Connor, one gown for Emily along with a dress with leggings and a new purse. The purse is probably her favorite gift since before we leave the house, everything that is important to her at the time goes into the purse!





The pajamas are a pattern from Ottobre 6/2009 book. I'd never worked with ribbing before but love how they turned out...so did Connor and Emily. The dress and leggings I couldn't find a pattern I liked so I sketched out a quick bodice and added a skirt to it and the leggings were super simple to just draw out, cut, and sew.

The purse is reversible with a coordinating pocket on both sides. I also made some grocery totes but didn't get a picture before they were all given as gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment