Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fall Weather

Fall is here and just like everyone else, I can't believe how fast the year has gone. Halloween is this weekend. I have to waitress but Shane will be home in time to take the kids trick r' treating. Emily is going as Cinderella. It has a hard call for her to decide between Cinderella, Beauty and Snow White...everything is princesses right now! Connor is going as a skeleton. We found adorable pajamas that had skeletons on them. We figured as young as he is he'll probably sleep through most of it!

Yesterday I was busy sewing, I have a lot of orders of cloth training pants to get out this week. I finished one order and mailed them out this morning. I think they are so far my favorite.

So as I was busy sewing away, I finally realized that there was a lot of laughing and giggling coming from the living room. Being a mom, I of course wanted to see what they were laughing about but at the same time, I didn't want to interrupt them and have them decide to not play nice together anymore. So I peaked around the corner and this is what I found...




I think my favorite is the one where she is tying him to the chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment