Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Improtu Vacation...

Wow, how time flies! I started this blog to document our life and haven't posted for almost a month!
Shane is working in Hibbing, Minnesota for over a week so the kids and I decided to join him this time. It's a 5 hour drive and the kids did wonderful in the car. Helped that we picked to leave about naptime so they slept half of the way. Emily watched movies the rest of the trip. I'm not sure how our parents ever traveled without movies in the car when we were growing up!
I was going to bring material and the sewing machine but decided against it. However, I could have gotten so much stuff ready! Oh well, I see there is a farmer's market today and we'll find the local library until daddy gets home from work.
In catching up on reading this morning, I see the SewCute Shop is having another giveaway. She does some of the cutest things! This time it's an apron. Check out her blog, she's got such a cute blog. http://sewcuteshop.typepad.com/sewcuteshop/

No comments:

Post a Comment